COVID-19 Safety Measures and Information
We have a full commitment to your health and safety at the Cleveland Dancesport Challenge, and will keep updating this page with our latest safety measures,
and other important resources of information, so as to best reassure you for your visit.
1. Masks- When to wear them?
* Dancers while competing on the floor will not be required to wear masks, but can do so if they would
feel more comfortable.
* Masks are encouraged within the ballroom when not dancing.
* Masks are required outside the ballroom, in all public areas (Ohio mask mandate)
* Officials and competition staff will be wearing masks throughout the duration of the event
2. Social Distancing
* Tables will be spaced for proper distancing, with assigned seating at each table. When submitting registration materials, please indicate the
size of your group and if you want to sit with specific people, so we can arrange your seating together.
* Limited spectator tickets will be available for all sessions, but must be pre-reserved. Seating will be available on the
main floor and in the balcony. We recommend reserving tickets in groups.
* There will not be a designated on-deck area. Dancers will enter the floor from their assigned table.
* Our dance floor is much larger than regulation size. But, we will also limit the number of couples to
better ensure larger spacing.
* Freestyle placements will be announced, but cards not handed out. Multidance awards will be presented, with
social distancing constraints.
3. Cleaning / Hygiene Measures
* The ballroom will be thoroughly cleaned
by the hotel staff, using Marriott's electrostatic sprayer technology
* Hand sanitizer will be available, and the number of shared items minimized.
* Meals (plated or buffet) will be served by hotel staff.
* Temperatures of attendees will be taken at the entrance to the ballroom.
Following our Policies & Waiver
* All Attendees are required to agree to our COVID policies and our waiver/release. A copy of this waiver form is here.
By checking in to participate in this event, you are agreeing to the policies and are signing this waiver.
* Refunds will be provided, based on individual circumstances.
Cleveland Dancesport Challenge | P.O. Box 22272 | Beachwood OH 44122 | (216) 577-8280 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) Cleveland Dancesport Challenge. All Rights Reserved.